Flexibility toolbox—often underrated and highly overlooked.
Incorporate these tools and take your fitness to whole new level!
By stretching, performing hot yoga, and utilizing neuromuscular massage, your body more efficiently responds to your workouts while preventing injury and actually building stamina in and out of the gym. Done in tandem, lactic acid is released, the detoxification process is magnified, and endorphins kick in, ultimately leading to a healthier you.
1. Stretching Benefits:
- Increased flexibility and joint range of motion
- Improved circulation
- Better posture
- Stress relief
- Enhanced coordination
- Back pain treatment
- Helps prevent heart disease
- Eases asthma
- Arthritis prevention
- Multiple Sclerosis prevention
- Boosts memory
- Boosts emotional health
3. Neuromuscular Massage:
- Helps with chronic pain
- Sciatica prevention
- Prevents rotator cuff dysfunction
- Helps ease carpal tunnel syndrome
- Reduces neck and migraine pain
- Relieves Low back problems
- Alleviates hip pain
Other complimentary therapies can also include ongoing chiropractic care, acupuncture, cold laser therapy, and hydration therapy.