Hurry! It’s time to invest—creatively!
We’re not talking about stocks, bonds, or real estate. We are talking about P-E-O-P-L-E.
The ones who embody and really live the mission of your organization and care passionately about your organization.
Without your people, you simply can’t move your mission forward. So, make sure you take the time to invest in them before your fiscal year comes to an end. Use your employee training or development budget to reward and show how much you appreciate everyone who keeps the organization’s light shining.
Creative, joyful ways to INVEST:
- Take your employees on a private tour to see the latest exhibit at the Clyfford Still Muesuem and have a catered happy hour afterward. Contact Lydia Mila Garmaier, email@example.com.
- Take a guided walking tour of the amazing public art in downtown Denver with a Denver Arts & Venues representative. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-865-4307.
- Bring in an improvisational troupe to help hone communication skills and the ability to think on one’s feet: http://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesleadershipforum/2014/06/27/why-improv-training-is-great-business-training/.
- Create a company mural or work of art that symbolizes what your organization stands for and believes in. Or, have your team participate in a creative brainstorming session to plan for next year’s strategies: connectwithart.net.
The art connection uses creative methods and art for ideation, galvanizing teams, and board engagement.
“The Art Connection created an experience that truly reflected our company’s personality. People absolutely loved the art project. The teams created such amazing pieces, we hung them up in our offices!”
– Rebecca Macsovits, Director of Marketing, First Western Trust
Forbes: How the Best Places to Work are Nailing Employee Engagement- http://onforb.es/14bR1ey
« Five Arenas to Help You Close Business Bad Knees? Let’s Turn Them Into Gladiator Legs »