Papa Wagner’s Salsa
- 1 large can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup to a jar of drained hot pepper rings
- 1/4 cup jalapeños
- 1 small onion, cut up into chunks
- 2-3 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- Salt to taste
Place hot pepper rings, jalapeño, chunked onion, chopped garlic, cilantro, spices, and salt into a blender bowl or food processor and chop. Add a large can of tomatoes and pulse three times or to desired consistency. Enjoy!
All of these measurements are approximate–add more jalapeños or less to your taste, etc.