- This event has passed.
Modern Gladiator Networking/Social Event
February 17, 2015 @ 6:00 am - 8:00 pm$12
Modern Gladiator magazine will be hosting networking/social events on a monthly basis to help inform, educate, and network. Our networking events will serve as a platform where we will collectively learn how to grow in our personal and business lives, and become more engaged in our communities and the world around us.
This new concept in networking will be the antithesis of your typical, boring, uninspiring and non-productive event. Modern Gladiator‘s vision is to create an environment where men and women can connect, inspire, and encourage one another as well as make meaningful and productive relationships.
The carefully selected topics and guest speakers will reflect the topics and articles that we cover in our magazine on a monthly basis.
1. Mark McIntosh: Mark is a life-long athlete, veteran television and radio sports analyst (former co-host of Colorado & Company), motivational speaker/author and fitness enthusiastic who believes in a “sweat a day keeps the doctors away – surgeons and shrinks.” As Founder of a new non-profit organization called “A Stronger Cord,” Mark will speak on his mission to help men that are unfit, isolated and unproductive.
2. Bryan Spiess: Bryan is a financial advisor with MassMutual Colorado. He helps his clients navigate the realms of saving, retirement planning, education planning, life insurance, disability insurance, and long term care insurance.
3. September Burton: September is a nutritional and food coach that has a background in hormone and fertility education. She will be educating us on how to live a life that is balanced in diet and food in-take. A balanced view of food and eating leads to a balanced and productive life!
- Modern Gladiator Magazine
- The 9th Door at The Beauvallon
925 Lincoln Street
Denver, CO United States + Google Map